MBL Uchha Sikshya Nikshep Yojana
This deposit scheme deposit aims to encourage parents to start saving for their children earlier which sums up to make big difference when children reaches to the age of 18 for their children’s college education.
- Interest Payment Frequency: Quarterly
- Minimum Account Balance: NPR 16.00
- This is a Personal Individual Deposit Account opened on behalf of individuals below 14 years of age by their parents/guardians.
- This account can be opened in local currency only.
- The account shall mature after child reaches 18 years of age. The balance will be transferred to the normal saving account upon maturity of the account.
- If the account is closed within two years, the interest for the whole tenure will be computed at the prevailing normal saving account.
- Free Internet Banking.*
- 50% discount on locker service**
*Charges are free for the first year only. Charges as per standard tariff of charges shall be levied from second year onwards.
**waiver on charges is applicable for the first year only. Charges as per the standard tariff of charges shall be levied from second years onwards.
Visit our nearest branch to open Uchha Shiksha Nikchhep Yojana and gain the unique benefits!
We assure our best, efficient and reliable services up to your satisfaction at all times.
Note: No new accounts shall be opened under this category
Find the Forex, Interest & other rates
Find the nearest Branch & ATM Network
Get connected with latest News & Notices
How may we help you