Reliable financial solutions for small and medium sized business entrepreneurs for start up and expansion
- Financing for small and medium businesse
- Working capital as well as capital expenditure financing
- Financing for trade related facilities like LC/TR and non-funded facilities like bank guarantee etc
Features and Benefits:
- Competitive Interest rates
- Quick Turnover time: Approving status within 5 working days upon completion of all required documents
- Flexible tenor: Maximum up to 5 years on installment basis for term loan. 1 year for working capital loan, this may be reviewed upon satisfactory performance.
- Counseling to help better financing by our Relationship Managers throughout the process
- Loan processing fee: 0.75% .
- Pre-payment charge: Pre-payment can be made with nominal charge @ 1%, however pre-payment charge @ 3% will be levied in case of SWAP
- Small and medium sized business entities (Industry / trading / service sector)
- Firm/ company owned by Nepalese individual registered in concerning government authorities / municipality / VDC.
- Business is in operation at least for last six months for new venture after registration in concerning government authorities/ municipality/ VDC.
- Primary security: Hypothecation of stocks, assignment of current assets, bills and receivables of the business.
- Secondary Security: Acceptable Real Estate Collateral.
- Maximum loan amount up to Rs.15 million for both funded and non funded loan / facility.
- Loan application firm duly filled and signed in standard format of the Bank
- Photocopy of Firm / company Registration
- Photocopy of article of association and memorandum of association and board resolution, as applicable
- Stock report, account receivables and payables
- Photocopy of land ownership certificate
- Financial statement of last three years either audited or management prepared
- Photocopy of Tax/PAN/VAT certificate along with registration certificate
- Other documents as sought by the Bank
Click here for SME Loan Form