If you are thinking of purchasing of land (with objective of construction of house at the same time), constructing a new house or renovating existing one or extension of a residential house or non-residential property or to refinance the equity already injected, Machhapuchchhre Bank Limited is ready to provide you financial assistance to materialize your plan. We finance upto 80% of your requirements.
- The loan amount should be minimum Rs.500, 000/-
- Repayment in equated Monthly Installments (EMI) within 3 years to 20 years. Moratorium period can be granted for new construction.
- To build a new house
- To complete a house under construction
- To renovate existing house
- To purchase land and building
- To purchase land and construct a new house
- To refinance the equity already injected
- Permanent employee of organized sector.
- Professionals (Doctor, Engineer, Lawyer, Chartered Accountants, etc.)
- Self-employed individuals, business persons
- Others having proof of regular income source
- The property purchased/ constructed from the loan.
Loan Processing Fee:
- 0.75% of the approved loan amount to be paid at the time of first disbursement of Loan.
- The loan will be approved within 5 working days, if the application is complete in all respects.
- You may be expecting a windfall or inheritance in the near future. Or, even planning to sale some property or assets whose proceeds you can use to pay off the loan. It could also be the case that your income increases considerably and you would like to repay at least a part of the loan. To entertain your prepayment of loan plan, you need just to pay 1% loan outstanding.
- The borrower must be at least 21 years of age and the loan must be terminable before you reach the age of 65 years.
- Loan can be granted for purchase of land for residential use, wherein you must construct house for your own residence.
Other terms and conditions will be as decided by the bank from time to time. For more details, please contact to Credit Department in any branch of Machhapuchchhre Bank Limited.
Click here for Home Loan Form